03 June 2012

Day 9: Criminal Minds


The private wealth of the Walton (Wal-Mart) family ($85 billion) is over twice the GDP Bangladesh with 127 million people and per capita income of $260.” – Michel Chossudovsky, in The Globalization of Poverty


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a world where six people possess more than twice the wealth of 127 million people together

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question the extensive disproportionate distribution of wealth within the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see it as abnormal that a few people have access to more resources than they will ever need in a lifetime while millions starve

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a world economic system with an equation favouring the flow of money to those who already have money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that any form of poverty is unjustifiable when a few have more than they can ever spend

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that it is in fact criminal that a few can live in abundance while others live on the brink of death

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to say to not speak out to such an extensive manifestation of inequality because of the hope of one day being in a position of having more than I need

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not protest such out of proportion distribution of resources as I realise that the ownership of wealth at a level of being rich can only exist when others are poor

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question the elite within the hope of one day being in the same position and within the fear of ending up like the poor

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to protect the elite through protecting the current world system and thus in fact support the existence of a majority living in despair and misery – in the hope of one day being rich

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I would not want to be at the other end of the equation

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that any attempt at changing the world and improving the living conditions of the poor is completely useless as long as I allow for the existence of disproportionate richness

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the money system works in terms of polarity and that the rich has to be balanced out by the poor

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that if I am not willing to live the life of the person on the other end of the equation – I have no right to want what I want

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the wealth of the few is justified on
the belief that they worked hard for it and deserve this wealth as a reward for their efforts

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the poverty of the majority is justified on the belief that they are lazy and that they deserve the situation they’re in 

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that this belief is absolute bull shit when one out of ten children die before the age of five in poor countries – did they die because they did not work hard enough?

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that whether you are rich or poor is decided by chance as where you are born and how your environment allows you to have access to resources

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the current world system is based on making money from money and that thus currently no viable solution exists for the poor as they have nothing to make money from

I commit myself to expose the level of inequality existent in the world today which can be in no way justifiable when investigating the numbers

I commit myself to expose that those who protect the current world system are the ones with money as the same system support them

I commit myself to expose the criminal activities happening right in front of our eyes which we have normalized to the extent that we are blind to see it as what it really is

I commit myself to change the current world system to a World Economic System where ALL are taken care off instead of a few living in abundance at the expense of the majority

I commit myself to show that the current money system only works for those who already have money and that no apparent “solution” will work as long as the very system is changed in its entirety

I commit myself to show that no help, charity or aid will make a difference as long as the money flow favours the ones with money

I commit myself to expose the nonsensical beliefs around poverty so that we may see and recognize the evil that exists through our acceptance and allowances and that yes we are evil, and yes we should stop being evil and start taking care of everyone equally

I commit myself to the establishment of an Equal Money System where all are entitled to have access to resources on the premise of Life and not on the amount of money one has in their pocket

I commit myself to expose what dreams and hopes of richness in fact create in this world and that through holding on to these dreams and hopes which will only happen for  a few – we are creating hell for the majority of people






0 comments:

Post a Comment