23 September 2012

Day 103: Abstract Equality


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a system that values Equality only in thought

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a system that promotes Equality to gain a sense of acceptance and promote an image of goodwill – while at the same time only upholding this principle in one’s mind within stating that everyone is equal but yet at the same time removing self from taking any practical steps to move this ‘Abstract Equality’ to ‘Concrete Equality’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a system of manipulation that tricks people into believing that Equality is important and that everyone is considered Equal – simply for the sake of having the word ‘Equality’ attached to one’s specific ideology as it promotes a positive energy and is good PR for one’s ideology campaign

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see the manipulation within the current system as being two-faced – where the system promotes equality and inequality at the same time – where equality is upheld and valued in only an abstract sense and inequality is upheld and valued in the concrete sense which can clearly be seen in the inequality in resource access people have today

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the perfect trap where one can have each hand in a different cookie jar – where the one hand is in the inequality cookie jar and the other in the equality cookie jar – where one states that equality is important and at the same time state that not everyone is equal in terms of talents, skills, education, drive – and then use this as a justification as to why inequality is inevitable – without ever for a moment stopping and looking at how we can adjust reality so that even though people are not equal we can still treat and create a system of support that will assist and support all to become the best version of themselves

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a system where Equality is apparently valued within saying that this Equality is only abstract, meaning that it is something we value but will not act upon which is really just another way of saying that it is not valued – otherwise the necessary steps would have been taken to practically manifest abstract equality into concreteness

I commit myself to show that we have been sold a lie where all those promoting ‘Equality’ are only interested in equality as ‘thought’ where one can ‘think’ inside oneself that another is equal yet not act upon it / make it a physical reality and so we have all been conned to believe that people actually care about Equality while all the while all that’s been cared about is creating a false image to justify inequality

I commit myself to show that Equality has been abused within only been taken into consideration in an ‘abstract’ form which only exists/resides in the realm of the mind and has no actual practical, physical implication – where equality has been reduced to a mere thought, a prayer that has lost all meaning in this world

I commit myself to show that the way inequality has been justified is unacceptable since we accepted and allowed ourselves to recognize inequality yet failed to do anything about it, and rather abuse/exploit this opportunity to make the best out of it for ourselves only while those who are clearly disadvantages – and most by chance only – are left to fend for themselves and we tell ourselves at night that “it’s just inevitable ” to be able to sleep and not stay awake from guilt and shame

I commit myself to show that the only “ideology” which truly values Equality is the Equal Money System which actually cares to move Abstract Equality into Concrete Equality and to no more allow ridiculous excuses/justifications as why we allow inequality in this world

 Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment