28 September 2012

Day 107: Getting Reality to Conform to an Illusion

This Blog is a continuation to:
Day 98: The Unholy Trinity
Day 99: Money Votes
Day 102: Liberalism
Day 103: Abstract Equality
Day 104: We have to Protect our Freedoms
Day 105: Human Liberties
Day 106: Structural Adjustment
 
 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an opinion as an ideology where apparently ‘freedom’ stands central and where ‘equality’ is valued – yet this ‘freedom’ and ‘equality’ is nowhere to be found/seen – as my opinion/ideology only values particular resources such as money, skills and talent – where these are not equally distributed among the population and so this result in inequality and lack of freedom as one can only do so much in this world when one is limited by money

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that this ideology is only an opinion I have created in my mind – where my values work for me, where I was lucky to have been born in an environment where money and skill was made available to me through having been born in a family with money and thus having had access to education – and where I have taken this point and made it universal, where if I can do it, anyone can do – and so if one does not make a ‘success’ out of themselves, the reason for this must lie in the character of the person as them being ‘lazy’ – without ever stopping for a moment and seeing/realising that not everyone is born into an environment where money and education is available – and so what works for me might not (and most of the time, will not) work for others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have taken my opinion which I did not practically test out / challenge in physical reality and turned it into a grand-scale opinion as ideology – and then used money as a way to enforce this ideology on others – where if others want to have money to help themselves they must comply to my ideology and so they go and comply to my ideology which has no relationship to how things actually physically, practically work in this world – but since they see no other way of getting money, they will place themselves in this precarious situation as no choice is left

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if my ideology/opinion works for me – it should work for everyone – without actually investigating whether it is so – where I then go and impose my opinion which is a made-up illusion, unto reality and try to get reality which is real to conform to my opinion which is an illusion – which then obviously only results in the abuse of reality in the attempt to change/mould it into something which it cannot be – where millions of people pay the consequence, since my opinion as ideology is being imposed on entire countries and their population

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that my opinion/ideology only works if you have money –and thus if one goes and impose this opinion on an environment which lacks money: the consequences are disastrous


I commit myself to show that our current economic system as values is merely based on ideology as opinion and is not rooted in actual physical practicality

I commit myself to show that traditional economists are not interested in providing actual solutions which work for everyone but are only interested in preserving their opinion as illusion and trying to impose this on reality and try to get reality to conform to an illusion which is practically impossible

I commit myself to show the importance of dealing and sorting out one’s opinions as when these opinions turn into ideologies which get enforced/imposed on a massive scale the results/consequences are disastrous and completely unnecessary

I commit myself to show that our current economic system is based on opinion and does not consider what it actually means to support Life on Earth and so I commit myself to the abolishment of our current economic system so we can make way for a New Economic System rooted in Physical Reality instead of opinion so we may finally have an Economic System of support in place

I commit myself to show that if opinions are left unchallenged, the consequences can be deadly

I commit myself to show that unless the human as human nature change – we will remain in fucked-upness – as the nature/reality of opinion on a personal scale has not yet been properly investigated/challenged but instead been protected and defended in the name of “freedom” – and where this unchallenged point manifests in a bigger scale as an ideology which is left unquestioned and has disastrous consequence but yet no-one will speak up in the name of “freedumb”




Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment